Collecting personal data and how to use it
By using "BUQSHA STORE", you provide us with certain information (referred to below as "personal data") that we may collect and store to provide the required services and perform our contractual obligations, as well as allow us to understand site users to improve and develop your preferred store for "BUSHAQ STORE".
This information includes your name, address, phone number, email, credit card, debit card, order date, feedback through your visit to the site (includes the address of the computer used, geographical location, user browsing system, operating system, transfer source, visit duration, number of pages browsed, website navigation etc.).
Information relating to any transaction between us and you through BUQSHA STORE includes information regarding any purchases of our products or services and your comments, including the evaluation of products and services.
We may use your personal information that you have provided us or collected by us to:
- Save your profile in your favorite store "BUQSHA STORE"
- Fulfill our commitment to provide you with the best services, including buying and delivering products to you.
- Analyze and evaluate your shopping preferences to enable us to review, develop and improve our products and services, and enable us to provide you with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your personal information to make decisions about the uses of your computer technology, for example choosing products and services that we believe are of interest to you through the information we have available to you automatically. We may inform you of these products and services as soon as they are available, including special offers and discounts that you deserve (including products and other competitive products and services) by email, phone, text messages and other emails such as video messages or otherwise.
We may update your personal information that you provide to us with information we may receive from a third party (e.g. credit rating agencies)
In order to protect our customers and protect us from fraud and theft attempts, your personal information we obtain may be shared with other groups/companies/affiliates of Buqsha Trading Company, Other Third Parties, companies, retailers, financial institutions and others (including legal institutions) competent to prevent and detect fraud and fraud attempts.
All phone calls (incoming, outgoing) may be recorded to verify the content and may be used along with your records for quality control, staff training, prevention or disclosure of any illegal activity, and the resolution of complaints.
Share your personal data with others:
We promise to do our utmost to maintain the confidentiality of the information provided to us, but we may share your personal data with other affiliates or affiliates of BUQSHA STORE or we may share it with third parties, companies, retailers, institutions that provide services or products to you through BUQSHA STORE for the following reasons:
1. Follow-up and management of any prizes or competitions that may be offered by these companies or institutions.
2. Agents or any third party with which it has been agreed to provide services to us.
3. Any entity with which you have agreed to transfer rights or duties under our agreement with you.
4. We have the right to do so, or under the law that obliges us to do so in respect of any current or future legal proceedings, in order to defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and fraud and reducing credit risk).
Browser Log (cookies):
BUQSHA STORE uses the latest technology of using "cookies" that allows the user to learn about the user's activities and interests and helps us to provide a private experience when shopping through our store. The use of this technology also includes technology that helps us track your personal information for the purpose of tracking your activity when using BUQSHA STORE, reporting, assessing trends and monitoring the way the site is used.
We take sufficient measures to prevent unauthorized access to the site, use, modification, leaking or damaging personal information. Any information collected and stored is defined and protected using all available means. "BUQSHA STORE", is not responsible for any unauthorized third-party entry unless such entry occurs due to negligence or intentional misuse.
Protecting your personal data is a priority for us, so we take the following precautions among others to better protect your personal information:
- Technical and regulatory precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, including the use of the SSL security software system.
- We store all of your personal data that you provide us with in our protected systems and with confidential numbers on the server. All electronic transactions you perform or receive will be encrypted using SSL technology.
It is important to emphasize your role by protecting your account or password on your device that you use to access "BUQSHA STORE".
We may send a cartoon mail to invite you to provide us with feedback or an assessment of the products you have purchased. In addition, we may ask you if you would like to answer questions about the product you purchased that was thrown by our authorized suppliers.
Your comments and feedback may be shared with companies/branches or sites affiliated with BUQSHA STORE or one of our authorized providers.
Once your assessment is sent, questions and answers will appear on BUQSHA STORE and your evaluation will not be modified or erased after it is sent.
If you have any other inquiries, please contact our customer service.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information stored with us, bearing in mind that the submission of this information is subject to the following conditions:
1. Make a formal request.
2. Payment of the prescribed fees QAR 50.
3. Providing us with proof of identity (copy of passport or ID card).
If you suspect that your personal data is incorrect, you can contact us.